ITA Certified Tea Sommelier
The most advanced and comprehensive international tea sommelier program
A Comprehensive Course For Both The Aspiring & Seasoned Tea Professional
If you desire to reach the global height of tea knowledge – and do so by gaining your certification at the most iconic tea growing location in the world – then this course is for you. With the backdrop of stunning Yunnan Province, our flagship Tea Sommelier Certification Course takes place in Puer, China. While attending the course, you will literally live, breathe, eat (yes, eat!) and learn tea deep in the mountains at the Puer Tea Garden Hotel. The hotel restaurant will provide organic foods infused with tea flavors for all your meals, while our class sessions together will entail actually going out into the surrounding tea fields and mountains to pick, pluck, roast, taste, and learn from the wild tea trees and local tea masters themselves. Throughout this course you will be guided step by step on your own personal journey from book to branch, lesson to leaf, and back again.
Benefits of Attending the Tea Sommelier Certification Course
• Learn Directly from Tea Masters and Local Tea Farmers in Pu’er, China – the Birthplace of Tea.
• Earn Two Professionally Recognizable Certifications from the International Tea Associations: ITA Tea Sommelier Certification and ITA Tea Business and Tea Production Course Certification (100% Pass Rate for Previous Course Participants).
• Advance Significantly Your Professional and Personal Tea Aspirations Along the Lines of Tasting, Evaluating, Roasting, Serving and Sourcing Fine Teas.
• Gain Access to an Exclusive Global Network of Tea Entrepreneurs and Tea Influencers.
• Have a Once in a Lifetime Experience Enveloped by Gorgeous Nature.
ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Training Overview
15th Oct 2021
The Comprehensive content of traditional true Tea Ceremony and tea brewing. From varietal differences between leaves the Japanese and Chinese tea ceremony. Key attention will be paid on tasting notes, methods, culture differences and how to brew tea properly with the way of keeping good health by traditional Chinese medical health care concept.
16th Oct 2021
Professionally international standard Tea Evaluation. It’s a rich curriculum will be provided to teach the student to differentiate how to judge the tea quality through the whole process of tea tasting. Students will also learn keywords taken straight from the professional tea industry, and will be able to speak confidently about the drink, after this learning you’ll have strong ability able to judge the tea quality easily from different types of teas from the world.
17th Oct 2021
In this course, we will focus on the professional techniques of Tea Blending. Required for developing both traditional blends and signature formulas. And we will finish with an in-depth lecture and Q & A on the workings of the global tea business. This is the perfect part of the course for those tea professionals interested in starting their own tea business or who already own one.
18th Oct 2021
In this course, we will go to a tea plantation and a tea factory to learn everything about tea from the time it is planted until it gets to your cup. You will hand-pick and process your own teas to see from start to finish how tea is truly made.
This is a very important part of the course for those tea professionals interested in starting their own tea business or who already own one. Every single one will have hands on experience of Tea Processing and learning how to Grow Tea.
What The Course Graduates Are Saying
Who Can Join Our Tea Sommelier Training?
It is never too late or too early to start learning tea!
Whether you are new to tea or an advanced practitioner, you can learn and benefit from our full course curriculum. We have personally taught everything you need to know about tea to students in their teens all the way to in their 80′s.
This is open for any level of tea practitioner: beginner, advanced or professional. Choose from our specifically designed modules for proper tea healthy life development and open your decent new career.
2021 ITA Tea Sommelier Training
Space Is Limited to 10 People
BECOME A ITA CERTIFIED
PROFESSIONAL TEA SOMMELIER
Reserve Your Spot For A Whole Week for
$3000 with Early Bird Discount
The price goes up to $3990 after July 31st, 2020
ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Training VS Others
There are many schools who focus on theoretical knowledge while we focus on a “body of knowledge”.
At ITA, we believe in making transformative tea education accessible for everyone.We bring you world-class courses from the world's top tea authors and brands to allow you to create remarkable transformations in all areas of your life. We have over thousands of online tea lovers and tea learners are following us, and we don't teach any low quality theoretical knowledge, We bring together the world’s best tea teachers, a thriving community, build a lively and fun tea practice - no matter your age, fitness level and body type.
Choose from our specifically designed modules for proper tea healthy life development and open your decent new career.
All you need to know about Covid-19
The most important and inspire thing we learned from Covid-19 is everything can be happen and nothing is impossible. We have seen lots of incredible new business been created at this period, we also seen lots of people got desperate at this period, but no matter how world changing, it's all depend on what you believing.
Here is what we believe and want to share it with you:
1. After Covid-19, the world will be totally different, people who is preparing for the big change will win. Tea is not most important and necessary thing on this planet, but it can be also the most spiritual plants that all humans need on this planet. The earlier you learn with this plants, the better you can use it for healing yourself and others spirituality.
2. We believe Covid-19 will be gone next year before our live training start. Who can grab the training seat, who will have the chance to access the highest spiritual level of tea learning that you won't able to find in anywhere else. The longer people been locked, the stronger desire that people want to travel, when you wait until that happen, it will be too late for you to get our limited space.
3. Worry is the most common and natural self protection we have. We can't against it, but we can solve it. You have our guarantee, until 1st September 2021 if Covid-19 or any other global disaster still going on on this planet which causing you the trouble to travel and visit us, you have our guarantee to 100% refund your tuition fee.
* If you dream of becoming one of the world's top tea professionals, our certifications programs are the best choice for you to achieve the pinnacle of your career, now is the time to join our ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Live Training, and earn the world's highest quality certifications - Mastery Level ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Certification:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you register full of 4 days ITA Tea sommelier training, after finish this live training, you’ll have 14+ hours online course home study and 4+ different teas home evolution homework, after complete the home work and send back to us to review, once you pass the homework review, we’ll send you official ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Examination(will include 20+ questions). Once you pass over 20+ questions of the exam, you’ll get ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Certification and lapel pin. (If you complete our live course in China you will have all the knowledge to be able to pass the certification test.)
Yes. Will be included delicious organic local Yunnan food, high quality tea garden hotel and transportation between airport and hotel.
Yes. Shana Zhang will be able to give you new, more advanced knowledges to add to your existing knowledges.
We have designed a step-by-step system of Tea learning so that if you practice dedicatedly and follow the program we have laid out then you have a very high likelihood of being able to pass the certification tests. We have had complete newbies come and pass the test through dedicated practice.
In order to become a certified ITA Tea sommelier Instructor, you need to become ITA Certified Tea sommelier first, after this, you must successfully complete the ITA Certified Tea-Cher Training. All the application requirements and course details can be found on our Academy page. Check our ITA Certified Tea-Cher Programs to get more details. Contact us anytime if you have any further questions: email@example.com
Yes, Shana Zhang will be the teacher for the majority of the classes. And some of other over 10 years experienced tea-chers would be the assistant at the same time
Reserve Your Spot For A Whole Week for $3000 with Early Bird Discount. The price goes up to $3990 after July 31st, 2020. Only 10 Limited Space available.
•This training will be only open once we have 6+ registers.
•After you paid, but we couldn’t able to open the training (less than 6 registers), we’ll refund full amount of your payment. (We'll send you notice 3 months before the training start).
•If after you paid, and we'll able to open the training (more than 6 registers), but you would like to cancel the training, don't worry, please give us note one month before the training start, we can transfer your credit to a future training.
YES, absolutely this program is designed for both the beginner and advanced practitioner. It is a step-by-step program so you go at your own pace.