* Learn Directly from Tea Masters and Local Tea Farmers in Pu’er, China – the Birthplace of Tea
* Earn Two Professionally Recognizable Certifications from the International Tea Associations: ITA Tea Sommelier Certification and ITA Tea Business and Tea Production Course Certification (100% Pass Rate for Previous Course Participants)
* Advance Significantly Your Professional and Personal Tea Aspirations Along the Lines of Tasting, Evaluating, Roasting, Serving and Sourcing Fine Teas
* Gain Access to an Exclusive Global Network of Tea Entrepreneurs and Tea Influencers
* Have a Once in a Lifetime Experience Enveloped by Gorgeous Nature
I’m Shana Zhang, co-founder of International Tea Academy. I will be leading the ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Training in Pu’er every year in China, and I can’t wait to see you there! When you come to study with us in China, my team and I will personally ensure that you have an unforgettable experience, one that is productive in terms of knowledge gained, pathway forward in your tea career clear, and network stronger than before you came. See you in the next ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Certification Training!
This course is held on the first 5 days, from 9am to 5pm each day. During these 5 days we cover every facet of:
Day 1(19th Oct 2017)
Comprehensive content of traditional true Tea Ceremony and tea brewing. From varietal differences between leaves to Japanese and Chinese tea ceremony. Key attention will be paid on tasting notes, methods, culture differences and how to brew tea properly with the way of keeping good health by traditional Chinese medical health care concept.
Day 2 (20th Oct 2017)
Professionally international standard Tea Evaluation. It’s a rich curriculum will be provided to teach the student to differentiate how to judge the tea quality through the whole process of tea tasting. Students will also learn keywords taken straight from the professional tea industry, and will be able to speak confidently about the drink, after this learning you’ll have strong ability able to judge the tea quality easily from different types of teas from the world.
Day 3 (21th Oct 2017)
In this course we will focus on the professional techniques of Tea Blending. Required for developing both traditional blends and signature formulas. And we will finish with an in-depth lecture and Q & A on the workings of the global tea business. This is the perfect part of the course for those tea professionals interested in starting their own tea business or who already own one.
Day 4 & Day 5 (23rd-24th Oct 2017)
In this course we will travel to a tea plantation and a tea factory to learn everything about tea from the time it is planted until it gets to your cup. You will hand-pick and process your own teas to see from start to finish how tea is truly made. You’ll travel with us to hunting down the deep of tea mountain to meet with true tea artisans and sourcing rare wild and ancient tea trees which are average over 800 years old. AND, you’ll have very rare opportunity to hands on experience of how to grow tea! This is a very important part of the course for those tea professionals interested in starting their own tea business or who already own one. We'll bring you to visit real ancient tea tree mountains and true tea artisans and tea factory, every single one will have hands on experience of Tea Processing and visit tea artisan’s home visit and learning how to Grow Tea.
On 25th Oct 2017 We’ll send you back to the Pu’er airport from Ancient Tea Tree mountain.
* This is the supplemental online course that begins the following week after you have left Pu’er. It involves home study of the ITA’s over 5 hour online courses, and these courses are lifetime available and you'll have Q & A service for lifetime.
* You'll get over 20 different kinds of high quality teas and professional Tea Evaluation tea cup set bring to home for your home tea evolution study and examination.
* We'll offer you comprehensive and professional ITA Tea Sommelier Study Menu and two important tea books in the tea industry: The Wild Truth of Tea and Wild Tea Hunter for your home study to dig in more of International Tea industry.
* You'll get a high quality and beautiful traditional tea ceremony tea utensil set for your daily tea brewing.
* Housing and 3 wonderful tea food cooking, organic, all you can eat are available at Puer Tea Garden Hotel and the rest of tea mountain journey guest rates (are included in tuition fee).
* Puer Tea Garden Hotel is on the top of tea mountain which is far away from city, please inquire within for off campus housing (are included in tuition fee). The last two days tea journey trip we also already arranged the nice hotel located in the tea mountain for you. (are included in tuition fee).
* We require all of students arrive at Puer Simao airport on 18th October 2017, we'll have car come to pick you up at the airport.
* On 22nd October 2017 we'll have car pick you to Jing Gu ancient tea tree mountain.
* On 25th October 2017 we'll send you back to the Puer Simao airport (Puer city), Because of we need over 6 hours drive from ancient tea tree mountain, so please make sure to book the return flight on 26th. (25th hotel fee is not included. If you need us help to book the hotel for you, please give us note.)
It is never too late or too early to start learning tea!
Whether you are new to tea or an advanced practitioner, you can learn and benefit from our full course curriculum. We have personally taught everything you need to know about tea to students in their teens all the way to in their 80′s.
This is open for any level of tea practitioner: beginner, advanced or professional. Choose from our specifically designed modules for proper tea healthy life development and open your decent new career.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your queries.
There are many schools who focus on theoretical knowledge while we focus on a “body of knowledge”.
At ITA, we believe in making transformative tea education accessible for everyone.We bring you world-class courses from the world's top tea authors and brands to allow you to create remarkable transformations in all areas of your life. We have over thousands of online tea lovers and tea learners are following us, and we don't teach any low quality theoretical knowledge, We bring together the world’s best tea teachers, a thriving community, build a lively and fun tea practice - no matter your age, fitness level and body type.
It’s a first-of-its-kind academy, which brings together some of the greatest tea teachers to start on tea journey of spiritual growth with you. You'll have the opportunity to be personally trained by Shana Zhang, who is the certified tea master has deep tea knowledge from deep inside to out side of world tea industry and who grew up a tea family that owns a unique version of tea knowledges include both western and eastern world.
We offer Tea Sommelier Training and Tea-cher Training Certifications, workshops, retreats and more.
＊Space Is Limited to 10 People
We strongly suggest registering in advance to ensure your spot
If you register full of 6 days ITA Tea sommelier training, after finish this live training, you’ll have 5+ hours online course home study and 20+ different teas home evolution homework, after complete the home work and send back to us to review, once you pass the homework review, we’ll send you official ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Examination(will include 37 questions). Once you pass over 30+ questions of the exam, you’ll get ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Certification and lapel pin. (If you complete our live course in China you will have all the knowledge to be able to pass the certification test.)
Yes. No matter which course options you choose, will be included delicious organic local Yunnan food, high quality tea garden hotel and airport transportation.
Yes. Shana Zhang will be able to give you new, more advanced knowledges to add to your existing knowledges.
We have designed a step-by-step system of Tea learning so that if you practice dedicatedly and follow the program we have laid out then you have a very high likelihood of being able to pass the certification tests. We have had complete newbies come and pass the test through dedicated practice.
YES, absolutely this program is designed for both the beginner and advanced practitioner. It is a step-by-step program so you go at your own pace.
This training will be only open once we have 6+ registers.
If you take pay in full program, but we couldn’t able to open the training (less than 6 registers), we’ll refund full amount of your payment.
If you take pay in full program, and we'll able to open the training (more than 6 registers), but you would like to cancel the training, please give us note one month before the training start, we can transfer your credit to a future training.
If you paid $500 deposit for booking the course, but we couldn’t able to open the training, (less than 6 registers), we’ll refund full amount of your deposit.
If you paid $500 deposit for booking the course, and we’ll able to open the training (have more than 6 registers), but you would cancel the training, please give us note one month before the training start, we can transfer your credit to a future training.
If you would like to choose pay in full program, please register it before July 31st 2017, so that you will able to get $200 off discount for total amount. If you would like to choose pay deposit program, please register it before June 30th 2017, the balance of tuition fee will be require to complete before July 31st 2017. (Deposit payment program doesn’t have discount.)
Yes, Shana Zhang will be the teacher for the majority of the classes. And some of other over 10 years experienced tea-chers would be the assistant at the same time.
In order to become a certified ITA Tea sommelier Instructor, you need to become ITA Certified Tea sommelier first, after this, you must successfully complete the ITA Certified Tea-Cher Training. All the application requirements and course details can be found on our Academy page. Check our ITA Certified Tea-Cher Programs to get more details.
Contact us anytime if you have any further questions: email@example.com